ABC Unified School Finder
"ABC has a vision that is simple and powerful: We believe students in ABC should be as well educated as any in the world. We believe all students have the capacity to be high achievers. We believe people are the cornerstone of our district and students are the reason we are here."
Dr. Gary Smuts, Superintendent of ABC Unified School District
Beach Community Escrow
Beach Community Escrow legitimately provides services with professional, efficient, and welcoming support ensuring a smooth development of Real Estate transactions.
With continuous technology advances in today's market, our company continues to be skilled in the industries' ever changing environment. We take pleasure in educating others by sharing knowledge about current and established aspects of escrow.
Excellent customer service, availability, dependability, and respecting all reflects certain values we possess guaranteeing the loyalty of clients for a positive life-long relationship.
Bellflower Unified School Finder
CORE VALUES of BUSD
- Provide an educational program to all students which results in students becoming competent, self-assured learners, with academic excellence as high priority.
- Provide a professional staff which is knowledgeable and supportive of meeting the academic, emotional, social, physical and cultural needs of our students.
- Provide effective communication to staff members, parents, and community regarding the challenges and successes of our educational institution.
- Foster a professional work environment in which all staff members are mutually respected and supported in their endeavors.
- Provide safe, functional, and technologically current facilities.
- Meaningfully involve parents in the education of their children.
- Provide services to our clients, the children and parents of this community in a manner which generates confidence and support for public education.
Long Beach Unified School Finder
About Long Beach Unified School District
A National Leader of School Reform
The Long Beach Unified School District has earned a reputation as one of America's finest school systems, winning many awards as a national model of excellence. The school district was named a national winner of the Broad Prize for Urban Education, recognizing America's best urban school system for increasing student achievement. LBUSD also has been a five-time finalist for the prize.
Established in 1885 with fewer than a dozen students meeting in a borrowed tent, LBUSD now educates 86,000 students in 93 public schools in the cities of Long Beach, Lakewood, Signal Hill, and Avalon on Catalina Island. The third largest school district in California, it serves the most diverse large city in the United States, with dozens of languages spoken by local students. The district employs more than 8,000 people, making it the largest employer in Long Beach.
LBUSD is one of the world’s top 20 school systems — and one of the top three in the U.S. — in terms of sustained and significant improvements, according to a report described as the most comprehensive analysis of global school system reform ever assembled. The study was conducted by McKinsey & Company, a trusted advisor and counselor to many of the most influential businesses and institutions in the world. McKinsey serves more than 70 percent of Fortune magazine’s most admired companies.
At New American we are committed to close your loans quickly and efficiently. Our team of mortgage professionals are dedicated in helping our clients achieve their financial goals. With the multitude of loan products we have available, New American has achieved this challenge time after time.
Our mission is to provide homeowners and future homeowners a variety of home financing options at competitive rates; fulfilling their needs in a manner that enhances their standard of living in realizing the American Dream.
Licensed by the California Department of Corporations under the Residential Mortgage Loan Act License #4131117. Broker Solutions Inc. dba New American Funding (NMLS #6606). Rob Gillon (NMLS #260543)